Links to other sites
The following links are to sites of other practitioners, and information about hypnosis, childbirth and parenting.
- The HypnoBirthing® Institute - the official worldwide site for HypnoBirthing®
Unfortunately we can't list individual practitioner sites. If you want details of your nearest practitioner, then please request details of your nearest UK HypnoBirthing® classes.
- BirthChoice UK - a fantastic and informative site about the choices you have about where, and how, to give birth. Also includes some excellent links to information about the relative merits, safety and outcomes of hospital vs. home birth.
- Doula UK - an excellent website from a UK group of independent doulas. (A doula is an experienced woman who offers emotional and practical support to a woman or couple before, during and after childbirth).
- Is Natural Childbirth Dead? - a good article from About.com
- Midwives Support Unmedicated Birth Because It's Better for the Baby - (Midwife Archives at gentlebirth.org)
- Pain during childbirth - can it be controlled naturally? - includes an excellent extract from "Childbirth Without Fear" by Dr. Grantly Dick-Read
- Association of Radical Midwives - an excellent site from midwives, student midwives and others in the UK committed to improving the maternity care provided by the NHS
- Home Birth Reference Site - a fabulous site with all the information and links you could ever need about having a home birth
- Active Birth Centre - an excellent site from Janet Balaskas, with a philosophy very much in tune with HypnoBirthing®
- Jane's Breastfeeding Resources - whether you want to be able to find out the benefits of breastfeeding, see some research or improve your technique, you'll be able to access everything right from this site.
- BabyWorld.co.uk - the UK's largest pregnancy and baby related website. Another excellent site for information, advice, tools, also with a regular newsletter, varied articles and active discussion forums.
- BabyCentre.co.uk - an excellent UK site for information, advice, tools, with a regular newsletter and articles on everything from getting pregnant to dealing with your toddler
- National Childbirth Trust - The National Childbirth Trust (NCT) offers support in pregnancy, childbirth and early parenthood
- Natural Parenting UK - a beautifully-designed site with information on natural birth, breastfeeding, and family life
- Family fun abilities - offers family fun and family health resources to foster the ability to have fun and enjoy life to its fullest for families coping with disabilities
- Hypnosis.com - the official website of the American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy UK - A comprehensive source of information, links and resources for hypnosis and hypnotherapy in the UK
- Oxford Hypnotherapy - Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis CDs and resources - by Eddie Lester
- Hypnosis links - resource guide of the alt.hypnosis newsgroup - a good collection of links, maintained by Roy Hunter
- littleguru - an innovative online magazine promoting food combining for health and well being. Free issue with interviews, articles and recipes.
Request to add a link to this page
If you run a website related to hypnosis or childbirth, and feel your website would be of benefit to our visitors, then feel free to request a link through our Contact Us page.
Please give details of your website, and where we can find a link from your site to ours.
NB: As explained above, we unfortunately cannot add links to individual practitioner sites. Any such request will, sadly, be refused.
Link to us
If you wish to add a link to this site from yours, then please follow these instructions.
If you want to be notified when new information is added to this page, then just click on the button below. Registration is fast, simple, and FREE!